Commonly misdiagnosed or overlooked, subtle misalignments in the Temporomandibular joints can be a common significant source of head and neck pain. If you have frequent and severe head or neck pain, you owe it to yourself to investigate our doctor’s life-changing approach to correcting these TMJ problems.
Symptoms of TMJ
- Popping, clicking, or crackling sounds in or near the ear
- Pain when opening or closing the mouth
- Tenderness or soreness of the jaw
- Pain or tenderness when chewing
- Ringing in the ears
- Severe pain in the joint area
- Pain around the eyes, cheeks
- Chronic fatigue
- Tenderness and swelling at the sides of the face
- “Locking” of the jaw
- Tingling or burning sensations in the mouth, tongue, or throat
The approach involves a special device worn in the mouth…along with a regime of corrective therapy. It’s an end to neck and headache pain…and a new, more comfortable life!